O-ring Sizing Charts
Here is a collection of all of our O-ring Kit Sizing Charts.
You can a link to
each specific one within the item details themselves, or you can simply get it
Instructions for these sizing charts:
- Left click file to open in a new window. (Or right click and choose save
as..., and save it where you would like it on your pc. Then skip to step 3)
- Once open, click on the save button to save the pdf file. Save it to any
location you like on your pc.
- Open the file on your pc. To open the file, you will need adobe reader
installed. If you do not have adobe reader, download it
It is a free download.
- Go to
- print… -, under - File - when viewing the pdf to print it
- Ensure that
- Page Scaling - is set to none in the dropdown box
- Also make sure that the Auto-Rotate
and Center box is unchecked. If these are not done, adobe will scale the
page down to 94% and the sizes will not be correct when printed.
- Then Click ok, and it will print out!
All trademarks are properties of their respective owners.
O-ring Kit Sizing Charts
We are no longer making the Sizing charts specific to the kit. There are now
three general use sizing charts, under the headings Standard and Metric.